ant-user mailing list archives

From veena pandit <v.kri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: converting ant from a make file
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:53:43 GMT
So how would I write it in the build.xml

for c in A B C D E; do
      perl  -ibak process.pl abc.txt
      perl -ibak process.pl def.txt
      perl -ibak proces.pl xyz.txt
      - mkdir Backup
     mv *bak Backup

Not clear what this is doing; but it is executing the same pl file against
different input files.

Sorry, but I don't quite get it yet.

Thanks,

Veena