ant-user mailing list archives

From David Weintraub <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: not to display message 'deleting...'
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:17:19 GMT
Ant normally displays each task it is executing, so the delete task will say
[delete]. Have you tried running Ant with the -quiet switch? That should
remove all the standard messages except for warnings.

You can also look at the various loggers. For example, there's a log4j
listener  that will allow you to define each and every type of task and
whether or not to report it. See:
http://ant.apache.org/manual/listeners.html for more information.