ant-user mailing list archives

From paul collins <paul.pcollins.coll...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replace value of a parameter
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 09:55:38 GMT
That wokred so ignore my question on defining the file outside the target.
What I do notice is that the original file B had a number of lines in it
which were comments for example see below, is ther any way of keeping these
comments in the file?
#   Edit this file before doing a release.
#   When finished changes, simply save and close to resume build process