ant-user mailing list archives

From Damjan Perenic <bage...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does mail task work on Eclipse on Mac OSX 10.6?
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 17:01:27 GMT
On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 8:06 PM, Rebhan, Gilbert
<Gilbert.Rebhan@huk-coburg.de> wrote:

> [...]

Actually, I haven't tried with Eclipse. That is built-in ant behaviour
from the command line. If Eclipse on Mac OS X is using Mac OS X
version, then yes, I think that workaround should work.

I am running ant from command line and it does not load optional
libraries unless I set ANT_HOME env. variable to the one I downloaded
from the apache.

Damjan