ant-user mailing list archives

From Karl Nielsen <karlnielsen...@gmail.com>
Subject ant-contribution.jar error
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:08:00 GMT
I am sure this has been answered, but googling isn't turning up any great
results.
I am trying to run the seam in action code examples which is a pretty simple
build.xml file. Every time I try to run them ant spews this nice stack
trace:

java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
  [taskdef] at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
  [taskdef] at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:114)
  [taskdef] at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:131)
  [taskdef] at
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.getResourceURL(AntClassLoader.java:1014)
  [taskdef] at
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader$ResourceEnumeration.findNextResource(AntClassLoader.java:146)
  [taskdef] at
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader$ResourceEnumeration.<init>(AntClassLoader.java:108)
  [taskdef] at
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader.findResources(AntClassLoader.java:958)
  [taskdef] at java.lang.ClassLoader.getResources(ClassLoader.java:1095)
  [taskdef] at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Definer.resourceToURLs(Definer.java:364)
  [taskdef] at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Definer.execute(Definer.java:256)
  [taskdef] at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
  [taskdef] at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
  [taskdef] at
  [taskdef] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
  [taskdef] at
org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:105)
  [taskdef] at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
  [taskdef] at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:357)
  [taskdef] at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.ProjectHelper2.parse(ProjectHelper2.java:140)
  [taskdef] at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(ProjectHelper.java:96)
  [taskdef] at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:683)
  [taskdef] at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:199)
  [taskdef] at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:257)
  [taskdef] at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:104)
  [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource
net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml. It could not be found.

I have tried putting the ant-contrib jars everywhere I can think of and it
hasn't resolved. Any ideas?

I am running on Snow Leopard and ant 1.7.0 that comes prebundled with OSX.

Thanks,

Karl~