ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <>
Subject RE: Does mail task work on Eclipse on Mac OSX 10.6?
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 15:06:05 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Kimball []
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 4:45 PM
Subject: RE: Does mail task work on Eclipse on Mac OSX 10.6?

mail.jar and smtp.jar are from the distribution.  Just to
check, I've added the remaining jars from the package.  Note:  I'm using the
"Run As.." "Open external tools" Classpath tab to add the jars.  I just put
them into the global path through the Preferences menu item, with the same

I also tried eliminating the mailhost and mailport attributes and placing
the from, tolist and message attributes within a single mail tag.  All to no

The mailhost and mailport values are what my Thunderbird browser shows.

Thanks for any help you could provide.

Chris Kimball

you need mail.jar, activation.jar,smtp.jar and
ant-javamail.jar but that is already in $ANT_HOME/lib, maybe you need to put it on
the classpath also, if you use "Run As .."

Regards, Gilbert
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message