ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Reb...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject RE: Does mail task work on Eclipse on Mac OSX 10.6?
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 15:06:05 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Kimball [mailto:mail@cvkimball.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 4:45 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: RE: Does mail task work on Eclipse on Mac OSX 10.6?

/*

mail.jar and smtp.jar are from the javamail-1.4.2.zip distribution.  Just to
check, I've added the remaining jars from the package.  Note:  I'm using the
"Run As.." "Open external tools" Classpath tab to add the jars.  I just put
them into the global path through the Preferences menu item, with the same
effect.

I also tried eliminating the mailhost and mailport attributes and placing
the from, tolist and message attributes within a single mail tag.  All to no
effect.

The mailhost and mailport values are what my Thunderbird browser shows.

Thanks for any help you could provide.

Chris Kimball
*/

you need mail.jar, activation.jar,smtp.jar and
ant-javamail.jar but that is already in $ANT_HOME/lib, maybe you need to put it on
the classpath also, if you use "Run As .."

Regards, Gilbert