ant-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste BRIAUD -- Novlog <j-b.bri...@novlog.com>
Subject Re: Launch Ant build from Java
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 19:29:44 GMT
OK, so it look like possible in one way or another to run it using Ant
java classes but what about classloader ? If the launch build contain
a javac task, will all the parsed/compiled classes be loaded in the
main JVM ?
If yes, the memory will grow and grow, isn't it ?
Does it change something to hava javac fork="yes" ?