ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: How to override targets specified in import file
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 20:22:44 GMT

weblogic does that does that for each ear in the build e.g.

EAR1
 WAR
  WEB-INF
   lib
   classes
 APP-INF
   lib
   classes

EAR2

 WAR

  WEB-INF

   lib

   classes

 APP-INF

   lib

   classes

APP-INF is for external utility classes which are compiled once and then copied to each ear

http://download-llnw.oracle.com/docs/cd/E13222_01/wls/docs90/programming/splitcreate.html
Martin Gainty
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung