ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: converting ant from a make file
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 20:21:43 GMT

you can implement *the majority* of what you're trying to accomplish using maven Native Archive
Plugin
http://java.freehep.org/freehep-nar-plugin/intro.html

be aware this is a brand new plugin is attempting to emulate every make,compile and link tool
available for every OS and library set so as with all things which are brand new
*caveat emptor*

i presume you already downloaded php?
http://www.php.net/downloads.php

a fairly active and supportive user community is available at
http://maven.apache.org/mail-lists.html

bedankt,
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.