ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: converting ant from a make file
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2009 06:33:28 GMT
Martin,

This is the ANT list... and you suggest a Maven solution...

I am not sure that that is what the OP is after...

In moving from Makefile to a more modern build process I usually find that
jumping as far as Maven is a "step too far" for most people... don't get me
wrong, I am a Maven fan, but I given the issues the OP is having with
getting "how ant works" I'd rather keep them on the ANT list rather than
have similar questions posted to the Maven list ;-)

-Stephen