ant-user mailing list archives

From Arnaldur Hilmisson <arnal...@gmail.com>
Subject Script context in scriptdef
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:46:46 GMT
Hi

I'm using rhinounit to run javascript unit tests. When something fails
the error feedback is limited due to the fact the files are loaded by
using eval and are therefore anonymous.

I wanted to enhance the loading of the files but ran into problems
when trying to get access to the script context of the rhino task, I
need the script context to load the files with filenames attached so
stack trace gives me the filenames of the files in question.

Has anyone done anything similar?

Any way to get the script context? I tried alot of things, putting the
js.jar into the classpath gives me access to the
org.mozilla.javascript package and then in the script I can do
something like:

importPackage(Packages.org.mozilla.javascript);
var ctx = Context.getContext();

But the context returned is null, it seems that the context is
different when ant runs the javascript using the scriptable interface
for rhino.

Regards
Arnaldur Hilmisson