ant-user mailing list archives

From chris chriss <mr.monkey9...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: path env variable for fedora 10 and 11
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 00:53:28 GMT
Francis thanks for your reply, but I'm not sure I follow why you think "echo
$PATH" will not work.
In fact it DOES work and it is not the problem.  The problem in my example
is the line before where I append the "/foo" to my path.  The echo is just a
way to show that my path was not altered with "/foo" at the beginning.

In fact my example does show "/foo" being appended to the path when I test
it in fedora core 8 and 9 as well as Ubuntu and SuSE.  Unfortunately
something happened in Fedora Core 10 and 11.

I appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
Chris