ant-user mailing list archives

From altern <alt...@bigmir.net>
Subject Setting ant property with bash command result
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:12:04 GMT

How could I set ant property the value which is the result of bash script
execution? For example, I need to have target which utilizes svn and bash
utilities in order to control build execution. Speaking more specifically,
target that I'm trying to create will be used to define, whether there are
modified files in deployed application via command:

svn stat | awk -F ''  ' $1=="A" || $1 == "C" || $1=="M" || $1 == "D" || $1
== "R"