ant-user mailing list archives

From Varman <reachouta...@gmail.com>
Subject Ant task to unzip files to a dynamic folder
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 05:36:11 GMT

Hi all,

I too have same requirements in which i want extract zip files to different
folders without using custom codes. This is the code am using. this extracts
all zip files to "destination_dir" and so files with same name gets
overwitten (i want to avoid this). For me each zip file has to be extracted
to different folder inside "destination_dir".

	   <unzip dest="destination_dir">
			<fileset dir="source_dir">
				<include name="**/*.zip"/>
			</fileset>
            </unzip>

Can you please give me the solution if you have? I saw a thread already
posted for this requirement but that was not answered.

-Arul