ant-user mailing list archives

From dr_pompeii <dr_pomp...@yahoo.com>
Subject How To: Java Command to Ant
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:30:26 GMT

Dear Members

I have this java comand (related with JMX)

java -classpath D:\TR\...a.jar;D:\TR\b.jar; -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
com.jordan.Main

This work, then I can get a connection from jconsole (PID from Local Tab
Pane)

The point is that is a long classpath and work for windows, therefore this
in Linux is heavy to be changed,
I used to work with ant (I am not an expert), usually with this is enough

<target name="run">
        <java fork="true" classname="com.jordan.Main"
classpathref="libraries">
            <classpath path="${bindir}"/>
        </java>
</target>

The code work, but I can never get a connection from jconsole because never
appear any PID

Therefore I need your knowledge, what is misssing in my ant configuration

Thanks in advanced