ant-user mailing list archives

From Chris Kimball <m...@cvkimball.com>
Subject RE: Does mail task work on Eclipse on Mac OSX 10.6?
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:44:31 GMT

mail.jar and smtp.jar are from the javamail-1.4.2.zip distribution.  Just to
check, I've added the remaining jars from the package.  Note:  I'm using the
"Run As.." "Open external tools" Classpath tab to add the jars.  I just put
them into the global path through the Preferences menu item, with the same
effect.

I also tried eliminating the mailhost and mailport attributes and placing
the from, tolist and message attributes within a single mail tag.  All to no
effect.

The mailhost and mailport values are what my Thunderbird browser shows.

Thanks for any help you could provide.

Chris Kimball