ant-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kamesh Parameswaran <kapar...@cisco.com>
Subject Exceptions while executing JUnit
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 10:38:31 GMT
Hi All,

 

I'm trying to execute certain test cases as a part of my build.

I'm using the ant's junit task to accomplish this.

 

My build script is as follows,

 

<junit fork="no" maxmemory="1024" includeantruntime="yes" printsummary="yes"
haltonerror="yes" haltonfailure="yes" filtertrace="false" showoutput="yes">

            

                              <classpath refid="derbyClient"/>

                              <classpath refid="derby"/>

                              <classpath refid="derbynet"/>

                              <classpath refid="saltest"/>

                              <classpath refid="webinf.lib"/> 

                              <classpath refid="class.path"/>

                              <classpath refid="webinf.general"/>

            

            <formatter type="plain"/>

                  <batchtest todir="${reports.test}">

                  <fileset dir="${component.class.dir}">

                        <include name="**/${TestCase}"/>


                  </fileset>

            </batchtest>

</junit>

 

I've test case which takes inputs from *.xml files and runs. The
implementation is as follows. 

I'm using @RunWith(XMLParameterizedRunner.class) and pass my arguments
through @XMLParameters("/com/org/bias/engine/sal/unittest/TestData.xml").
TestData.xml is the input file which contains the input data for the test
cases.

 

JUnit suffers the exception at the following constructor.

 

Line1 :     @XMLParameters("/com/cisco/cp/engine/sal/unittest/data/
TestData.xml")

Line2 :         public TestGenTest(TestData create,TestData update, TestData
delete) { // TestData here is my bean

Line3 :                    this.createAttributes = create;

Line4 :                   this.updateAttributes = update;

Line5 :                   this.deleteAttributes = delete;

Line6 :         }

 

The exception occurs at Line1

 

Testcase: initializationError0 took 0 sec

     Caused an ERROR

null

java.lang.NullPointerException

     at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:103)

     at
org.junitext.runners.parameters.factory.DigesterParameterFactory.createParam
eters(Unknown Source)

     at
org.junitext.runners.XMLParameterizedRunner$RunAllXMLParameterMethods.getPar
ametersList(Unknown Source)

     at
org.junitext.runners.XMLParameterizedRunner$RunAllXMLParameterMethods.<init>
(Unknown Source)

     at org.junitext.runners.XMLParameterizedRunner.<init>(Unknown Source)

     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)

     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494).

 

 

FYI. Everything is at place.. I didn't find any issues with the classpath.
Could someone throw lights on the annotated @XMLParameters() method, since
I'm not much familiar about what it's up to.

 

 

 

Thanks and Regards,

Kamesh

 


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message