ant-user mailing list archives

From David Weintraub <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javac can't find source files
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 20:54:40 GMT
Very interesting... I run Ant on my Mac with an HFS+ partition and don't
have this rather strange issue although HFS does do some strange stuff.
There is definitely something going on.

Wonder if the file suffixes aren't what you think they are. Remove the
<include name="*.java"/> line from the fileset, and see what files it does
list. Also try running Ant with the "-debug" command line parameter. That
will show you the internals of Ant's thinking and how it is building the
list of files to compile, and that fileset.