ant-user mailing list archives

From David Weintraub <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javac can't find source files
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 17:38:13 GMT
Where is the directory "src"? Is it directly under the directory where the
build.xml file is located?

Try specifying "${basedir}/src" in case the directory you think you're in is
being changed.

Also try modifying your target to look like this:

   <target name="javac">
           <property name="source.dir" value="${basedir}/src"/>
           <fileset dir="${source.dir}" id="java.source.id">
       <include name="*.java"/>
           </fileset>
     <property name="source.file.list" refid="java.source.id">
            <echo message="Listing of source files: ${source.file.list}">
     <mkdir dir="classes"/>
      <javac srcdir="${source.dir}"
        destdir="classes">
     </javac>
   </target>

This will help show you that there are indeed Java files under the source
directory.