ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <sflo...@nc.rr.com>
Subject RE: Target unless question
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 19:19:07 GMT

Shawn:

Thanks a bunch...

So, I just refactored some of my targets - I have some
preprocess/process/postprocess targets and a "catch all" that depends on
the aforementioned.  I was "hoping" to selectively skip the processing
assuming a property was set - oh well.  Guess I'll add a depends where
appropriate - arg :(

Anyway - thanks for the prompt reply...  I thought as much...but wanted to
double check ;)

Flossy

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009, Shawn Castrianni wrote:

> The if/unless apply to the target they are specified on ONLY.  They do not have any effect
on the depends targets.  I don't like this either.  I posted about this very subject earlier
this year.  Here is a link to it:

> http://www.nabble.com/ANT-enhancements-td24028826.html
>

> ---
> Shawn Castrianni