ant-user mailing list archives

From "Scot P. Floess" <sflo...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: Urgent Help with Ant and Svn integration.
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 15:52:28 GMT

Curious - you mention "svn client is installed by default in box" - but at
the end I see you mention no svn client...

Somewhat confused...  Frome the command prompt can you find svn manually
(as in - is it in your path)???

On Thu, 6 Aug 2009, Rajesh Kumar  (IN4774) wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I am facing some issues with svn and ant integration.
>
> Requirement: Sync SVN source code using ant script in Solaris machine without copying
supported jar files in Ant_home.

> Limitation: Ant client and svn client is install by default in box but don't have root
permission so I can not copy jar files in system folder.

> My script:
> <path id= "svnant.classpath" >
> <fileset dir= "${basedir}/antlib" >
>         <include name= "*.jar" />
>     </fileset>
> </path>
> <taskdef name="svn" classname="org.tigris.subversion.svnant.SvnTask" classpathref="svnant.classpath"
/>

> Where ${basedir}/antlib is having following files.
>
> 1.       ganymed.jar
>
> 2.       svnClientAdapter.jar
>
> 3.       svnant.jar
>
> 4.       svnjavahl.jar
>
> <target name="svncheckout">
>        <!--svn>
>                <update dir="${SVNCheckout}"/>
>        </svn-->
> <delete dir="${basedir}/SVNCHECKOUT" quiet="true"/>
> <svn javahl="${javahl}">
> <checkout url="${urlRepos}" destPath="${SVNCheckout}" />
> </svn>
>
> I am getting following Error: Cannot find javahl, svnkit nor command line svn client
>
> Solution: Any Solution?????

> http://www.mindtree.com/email/disclaimer.html

Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale