ant-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Boyles" <thomas.boy...@babycenter.com>
Subject Anyone know of any Continuum related ANT tasks?
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 21:06:16 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently using ANT and Continuum to integrate various builds. I've
been looking for a task that can perform various Continuum operations,
such as update the SVN URL and version number of a given build. Any help
or advice would be helpful. Thanks!

Thomas Boyles

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient, please be advised that
the content of this message is subject to access, review and disclosure by the sender's Email
System Administrator.