ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Another options
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 14:06:18 GMT

la localización del pathelement necesita señalar a la localización de ant-contrib.jar e.g.
cambio

<pathelement location="D:\ANT_HOME\lib\ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar"/>

<pathelement location="D:\Programas\ANT_HOME\lib\ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar"/>

necesita de substituir en
cmd.exe /C
antes de
.BAT

*usted no ha olvidado cualquier cosa*

Saludos Cordiales
Martin Gainty
Note de déni et de confidentialité
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

> Subject: RE: Another options
> Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 15:40:57 +0200
> From: rmredondo@eservicios.indra.es
> To: user@ant.apache.org
>

> Muchas gracias,
>
> Lo he descargado y puesto en la carpeta: D:\Programas\ANT_HOME\lib y actualizado el path
de la máquina con esta ruta y añadido el classpath, según indica en la web:

> <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties">
>   <classpath>
>     <pathelement location="D:\ANT_HOME\lib\ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar"/>
>   </classpath>
> </taskdef>
>
> Pero sigue sin funcionar, ¿hay algo más que se me olvide?Muchas gracais por su paciencia,
Tahnk you veru much for dour patient.

> Best regards.
>
> Raúl.
>
> PS: The library which I've used is ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar
>
> Thanks a lot.

exactly sais: "failed to create task or type for". I've been looking for the problem and don't
find many data about "for with dirset, but the link which I've found, seems to stay in the
same way which I've done.

> > My code is the next. Where is the problem, seems to be right:
> >

> > <?xml version="1.0"?>
> > <project name="fileset_run" basedir=".">
> >

> > <macrodef name="domystuff">
> >     <attribute name="directory"/>
> >     <sequential>
> >         <copy todir="D:\process">
> >             <fileset dir="D:\Ejecutables" id="fileid">
> > 		<include name="**\argsV2.txt"/>
> > 	    </fileset>
> >         </copy>
> >         <exec executable="d:\process\the.bat"/>
> >         <delete>
> >             <fileset dir="D:\process" includes="*"/>
> >         </delete>
> >     </sequential>
> > </macrodef>
> >
> > <target name="doit">
> >     <for param="direct">
> >         <dirset dir="D:\Ejecutables" includes="**\*"/>
> >         <sequential>
> >             <if>
> >                 <available file="@{direct}\argsv2.txt" type="file"/>
> >                 <then>
> >                     <domystuff directory="@{direc}"/>
> >                 </then>
> >             </if>
> >         </sequential>
> >     </for>
> > </target>
> >
> > </project>
> >

> > Thank you very very much.
> >
> > Raúl

JS.

> > Ce que vous avez fourni est une solution bien meilleure pour la fourmi build.xml
> >
> > Merci Monsieur Galiegue!
> >
> > Martin Gainty
> > Note de déni et de confidentialité
> > Ce message est confidentiel et peut être privilégié. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

> > > Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:57:35 +0200
> > > Subject: Re: Another options
> > > From: fge@one2team.com
> > > To: user@ant.apache.org

need to find the folder(s) which contain the file with name filev2.txt. After I must to copy
all the files of this directory to another folder and launch a java program from ANT. Is this
possible?.

copy the files into the same folder to another path and launch a java program.

but the steps 1, 2 and 3, I've no idea if is it possible to do with ANT.

steps are not fixed, they are the way which I think would be a solution, but it's possible
that I'm wrong.