ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Urgent Help with Ant and Svn integration.
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 16:53:17 GMT

does anyone want to tell him to stay out of the system folders?

he needs root access to run aforementioned utilities which he currently does not have
essentially he wants someone here to fix his permission errors in india
(must be one of the reasons for out-sourcing)

Martin Gainty
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung

> Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 11:52:28 -0400
> From: sfloess@nc.rr.com
> To: user@ant.apache.org
> CC: dev-help@ant.apache.org; user-help@ant.apache.org; users@subversion.tigris.org
> Subject: Re: Urgent Help with Ant and Svn integration.
>

> Curious - you mention "svn client is installed by default in box" - but at
> the end I see you mention no svn client...
>
> Somewhat confused...  Frome the command prompt can you find svn manually
> (as in - is it in your path)???
>
> On Thu, 6 Aug 2009, Rajesh Kumar  (IN4774) wrote:
>
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > I am facing some issues with svn and ant integration.
> >
> > Requirement: Sync SVN source code using ant script in Solaris machine without copying
supported jar files in Ant_home.

> > Limitation: Ant client and svn client is install by default in box but don't have
root permission so I can not copy jar files in system folder.