ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Another options
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 17:56:18 GMT

intente esto…

el substituto incluye para los incluya los archivos
localización substituta para la localización del directorio en donde se copian los archivos

<project name="Raul" default="main" basedir=".">

<target name="main">

  xmlfiles = new java.io.File(".").listFiles().findAll{ it =~ "\filev2.txt$"}
  var myDirectoryArray=new Array();
  xmlfiles.sort().each
  {
   myDirectoryArray += it.toString().split(";");
  }

  for (key in myDirectoryArray)
  { //start myKey
     setprop = projname.setProperty("fs.dir", myDirectoryArray(key));
      // import statements
      // importPackage(java.io);
      importClass(java.io.File);

      // Access to Ant-Properties by their names
      dir      = project.getProperty("fs.dir");
      fs.includes="*.*"; //change this as necessary
      includes = MyProject.getProperty("fs.includes");

      // Create a <fileset dir="" includes=""/>
      fs = project.createDataType("fileset");
      fs.setDir( new File(dir) );
      fs.setIncludes(includes);

      ds = fs.getDirectoryScanner(project);
      srcFiles = ds.getIncludedFiles();

      importClass(java.io.File);

      Copy copy = (Copy)project.createTask("copy");
      copy.setTodir(basedir);
      copy.addFileset(fs);
      copy.init();
      copy.setLocation(location);
      copy.execute();
  }  //end myKey in DirectoryArray
</script>
</target>

</project>

Saludos Cordiales desde EEUU
Martin Gainty
Note de déni et de confidentialité
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

> Subject: RE: Another options
> Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:20:59 +0200
> From: rmredondo@eservicios.indra.es
> To: user@ant.apache.org
>
> Well, I'll try it:
>
> For example: In a main folder C: with different subfolders structure I need to find the
folder(s) which contain the file with name filev2.txt. After I must to copy all the files
of this directory to another folder and launch a java program from ANT. Is this possible?.

> For example:
>
> It exist the structure of folders:
> C:\home\folder01\file.txt
> C:\home\folder01\file2.txt
> C:\Work\folder10\folder20\fileA.txt
> C:\Work\folder10\folder20\fileB.txt
> C:\Work\folder10\folder20\fileC.txt
> C:\Work\folder10\folder20\filev2.txt
> C:\Mom\folder40\folder50\fileA.txt
> C:\Mom\folder40\folder50\fileB.txt
> C:\Mom\folder40\folder50\filev2.txt
> C:\happy\file.txt
>
> I must to find in C: the folders which contains the file filev2.txt and copy the files
into the same folder to another path and launch a java program.

> When I use fileset, I obtain:
> C:\Work\folder10\folder20\filev2.txt; C:\Mom\folder40\folder50\filev2.txt
>
> With this I would want to do:
> 1.- Split the line in two (C:\Work\folder10\folder20\filev2.txt and
>     C:\Mom\folder40\folder50\filev2.txt)
>
> 2.- Obtain the path of the first substring (C:\Work\folder10\folder20)
>
> 3.- Copy the all the files which exists into this folder to D:\process
>
> 4.- Launch a file .bat that works with this files
>

> These are the four steps which I need, the step number 4 I have solved, but the steps
1, 2 and 3, I've no idea if is it possible to do with ANT.

> Do you understand the example? Is it possible to do this?
>
> Thank you very very much.
>
> Best regards.
>
> PS: If you think that exist an easy way to do this, tell me, because the steps are not
fixed, they are the way which I think would be a solution, but it's possible that I'm wrong.

> Thank you very much again.
>
> Raúl

exactly the structure folder and in spite of use de dirset option, I get the searched folders
with a Fileset and I want to split the result and extract the path to move across the folders.