ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: Unable to delete file
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 03:42:19 GMT
Sorry for my last post. Just saw maven and ivy and figured the thread
had shifted from the subject. Is the file locked? There are tools out
there to check if some process has a lock on a file. It could also be
a permission issue. Sometimes the file is also being held by the OS
and you can't delete it. Otherwise it could be that the OS doesn't
want to delete it for some reason such as a hard link or other type of
reference.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 18, 2009, at 1:45 PM, "Boring, Jeff W (N-Viper)" <jeff.w.boring@lmco.com
 > wrote:

> Derek - No. It's just a normal windows pc with NTFS.
>
> Greg - I'm working on it. Thanks for asking!
>
> Jeff

>>> mav
>>> en-