ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rick Genter" <rgen...@silverlink.com>
Subject RE: javac can't find source files
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 21:20:41 GMT

It might be the encoding used in the filename. I think HFS+ volumes
might use MacRoman for their character encoding. Instead of <javac>, try
doing something else with an include set of "*.java" and see if the
other task sees them (<copy> maybe). Then try with "*" and see what
happens.

--
Rick Genter
Principal Software Engineer