ant-user mailing list archives

From Francis GALIEGUE <...@one2team.com>
Subject Re: <target>s unless/if: strangeness in default behaviour (imho) (ant 1.6.5)
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 11:24:08 GMT
On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 12:59, Gilles Scokart<gscokart@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is indeed as designed, and it is pretty usefull because you can set the
> property p in t1 or t2.  This pattern is quiet often used.

Does this mean that you can:

<target name="t1" unless="p, p1"/>

or:

<target name="t1" unless="p" unless="p1"/>

?

Maybe this pattern is often used, but as I said, it looks pretty much
counterintuitive to my eyes. If a property is dependent on the
(non)existence of a property and this property does/does not exist, I
don't expect this target to be executed at all.
--

Francis Galiegue
ONE2TEAM