ant-user mailing list archives

From Francis GALIEGUE <...@one2team.com>
Subject Re: Another options
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:59:34 GMT
On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 14:43, Redondo Gallardo, Raul
Maria<rmredondo@eservicios.indra.es> wrote:
> Thank you very much /muchas gracias, Francis and Martin
>
> I've trying the option of Francis but Appear and error and I can't find what is the reason.
>
> When I try to run the application sais that there is a  problem with the for command,
exactly sais: "failed to create task or type for". I've been looking for the problem and don't
find many data about "for with dirset, but the link which I've found, seems to stay in the
same way which I've done.

> My code is the next

Your code is not the problem. The problem is that you don't have the
ant-contrib jar in your classpath when you invoke ant.

There are two ways to do that. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you about
either right now.

--

Francis Galiegue
ONE2TEAM