ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Fetzer <elstonk...@yahoo.com>
Subject If any one from list then
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:52:07 GMT
I'm not sure exactly how to write something and am looking for suggestions.  A break command
for <for> would work (obviously I'm ok with antcontrib as well), but I don't think antcontrib
has one.

Say I have a property ${myProp} that contains a comma delimited list, such as "a,w,x,z"

I need to do something based on a subset of those values such as:

    if myprop contains element a b c or d
            do something...
    endif

Is there a simple way to do this?  I can think of clumsy ways to do this with regex, but
nothing that would make me warm and fuzzy inside...

Thanks,
Eric