ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Fetzer <elstonk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Logon Locked Out
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 18:55:23 GMT
I'm looking for a way in Ant to know whether a user is locked out or not.  Part of my build
runs a compile using a specific user.  The team that owns this user is constantly locking
out the user requiring us to reset it.  I'd like to check upfront before getting into a build
if this user is locked out or not, and if so, fail the build right off of the bat.  Note
that the build is being run on one machine and the user is on another (build in winders and
user in unix).

Thanks,
Eric