ant-user mailing list archives

From "Redondo Gallardo, Raul Maria" <rmredo...@eservicios.indra.es>
Subject RE: Another options
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:40:57 GMT

Muchas gracias,

Lo he descargado y puesto en la carpeta: D:\Programas\ANT_HOME\lib y actualizado el path de
la máquina con esta ruta y añadido el classpath, según indica en la web:

<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties">
  <classpath>
    <pathelement location="D:\ANT_HOME\lib\ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar"/>
  </classpath>
</taskdef>

Pero sigue sin funcionar, ¿hay algo más que se me olvide?Muchas gracais por su paciencia,
Tahnk you veru much for dour patient.

Best regards.

Raúl.

PS: The library which I've used is ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar

Thanks a lot.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 12 de agosto de 2009 15:20
Para: Ant Users List
Asunto: RE: Another options

transfiera e instale la ant-contrib desde
http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/

en cambio del domystuff

  <exec executable="cmd">
    <arg value="/c"/>
    <arg value="D:/process/the.bat"/>
  </exec>
Saludos Cordiales
Martin Gainty
Note de déni et de confidentialité

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

> Subject: RE: Another options
> Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 14:43:05 +0200
> From: rmredondo@eservicios.indra.es
> To: user@ant.apache.org
>
> Thank you very much /muchas gracias, Francis and Martin
>
> I've trying the option of Francis but Appear and error and I can't find what is the reason.
>
> When I try to run the application sais that there is a  problem with the for command,
exactly sais: "failed to create task or type for". I've been looking for the problem and don't
find many data about "for with dirset, but the link which I've found, seems to stay in the
same way which I've done.

> My code is the next. Where is the problem, seems to be right:
>

> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <project name="fileset_run" basedir=".">
>

> <macrodef name="domystuff">
>     <attribute name="directory"/>
>     <sequential>
>         <copy todir="D:\process">
>             <fileset dir="D:\Ejecutables" id="fileid">
> 		<include name="**\argsV2.txt"/>
> 	    </fileset>
>         </copy>
>         <exec executable="d:\process\the.bat"/>
>         <delete>
>             <fileset dir="D:\process" includes="*"/>
>         </delete>
>     </sequential>
> </macrodef>
>
> <target name="doit">
>     <for param="direct">
>         <dirset dir="D:\Ejecutables" includes="**\*"/>
>         <sequential>
>             <if>
>                 <available file="@{direct}\argsv2.txt" type="file"/>
>                 <then>
>                     <domystuff directory="@{direc}"/>
>                 </then>
>             </if>
>         </sequential>
>     </for>
> </target>
>
> </project>
>

> Thank you very very much.
>
> Raúl

to find the folder(s) which contain the file with name filev2.txt. After I must to copy all
the files of this directory to another folder and launch a java program from ANT. Is this
possible?.

> > > For example:
> > >
> > > It exist the structure of folders:
> > > C:\home\folder01\file.txt
> > > C:\home\folder01\file2.txt
> > > C:\Work\folder10\folder20\fileA.txt
> > > C:\Work\folder10\folder20\fileB.txt
> > > C:\Work\folder10\folder20\fileC.txt
> > > C:\Work\folder10\folder20\filev2.txt
> > > C:\Mom\folder40\folder50\fileA.txt
> > > C:\Mom\folder40\folder50\fileB.txt
> > > C:\Mom\folder40\folder50\filev2.txt
> > > C:\happy\file.txt
> > >
> > > I must to find in C: the folders which contains the file filev2.txt and copy
the files into the same folder to another path and launch a java program.

> > > When I use fileset, I obtain:
> > > C:\Work\folder10\folder20\filev2.txt; C:\Mom\folder40\folder50\filev2.txt
> > >
> > > With this I would want to do:
> > > 1.- Split the line in two (C:\Work\folder10\folder20\filev2.txt and
> > >    C:\Mom\folder40\folder50\filev2.txt)
> > >
> > > 2.- Obtain the path of the first substring (C:\Work\folder10\folder20)
> > >
> > > 3.- Copy the all the files which exists into this folder to D:\process
> > >
> > > 4.- Launch a file .bat that works with this files
> > >

> > > These are the four steps which I need, the step number 4 I have solved, but
the steps 1, 2 and 3, I've no idea if is it possible to do with ANT.

> > > Do you understand the example? Is it possible to do this?
> > >
> > > Thank you very very much.
> > >
> > > Best regards.
> > >
> > > PS: If you think that exist an easy way to do this, tell me, because the steps
are not fixed, they are the way which I think would be a solution, but it's possible that
I'm wrong.