ant-user mailing list archives

From "Redondo Gallardo, Raul Maria" <rmredo...@eservicios.indra.es>
Subject RE: Another options
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:20:59 GMT
Well, I'll try it:

For example: In a main folder C: with different subfolders structure I need to find the folder(s)
which contain the file with name filev2.txt. After I must to copy all the files of this directory
to another folder and launch a java program from ANT. Is this possible?.

For example:

It exist the structure of folders:
C:\home\folder01\file.txt
C:\home\folder01\file2.txt
C:\Work\folder10\folder20\fileA.txt
C:\Work\folder10\folder20\fileB.txt
C:\Work\folder10\folder20\fileC.txt
C:\Work\folder10\folder20\filev2.txt
C:\Mom\folder40\folder50\fileA.txt
C:\Mom\folder40\folder50\fileB.txt
C:\Mom\folder40\folder50\filev2.txt
C:\happy\file.txt

I must to find in C: the folders which contains the file filev2.txt and copy the files into
the same folder to another path and launch a java program.

When I use fileset, I obtain:
C:\Work\folder10\folder20\filev2.txt; C:\Mom\folder40\folder50\filev2.txt

With this I would want to do:
1.- Split the line in two (C:\Work\folder10\folder20\filev2.txt and
    C:\Mom\folder40\folder50\filev2.txt)

2.- Obtain the path of the first substring (C:\Work\folder10\folder20)

3.- Copy the all the files which exists into this folder to D:\process

4.- Launch a file .bat that works with this files

These are the four steps which I need, the step number 4 I have solved, but the steps 1, 2
and 3, I've no idea if is it possible to do with ANT.

Do you understand the example? Is it possible to do this?

Thank you very very much.

Best regards.

PS: If you think that exist an easy way to do this, tell me, because the steps are not fixed,
they are the way which I think would be a solution, but it's possible that I'm wrong.

Thank you very much again.

Raúl