ant-user mailing list archives

From "Redondo Gallardo, Raul Maria" <rmredo...@eservicios.indra.es>
Subject Do several things with each record of a fileset
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 07:39:43 GMT
Good morning,

I've got a fileset and I want to extract the differents path for each elemente of the fileset
and do several things. For example: for each element of the fileset I want:

1.- To know the path without the file name use like pattern.

2.- Extract the first folder name of the result of step 1

3.- Get the substring of step 1 without the first folder name

4.- Create in another unit the same structure of  folders of the step 3 and add at the end
one new subfolder.

5.- Create a file in this last subfolder

6.- Pass to the next element of the fileset

Is it possible to do this? I know how to do the steps 4 and 5, but not the steps 1, 2, 3 and
6, Is it possible to do this steps with ANT or I must use anymore tool or option?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Raúl