ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: Problem with the classpath
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 23:05:18 GMT
I was definitely referring to removing the env variable. The issue you
are encountering is that java tends to favor the env. variable. I
would suggest telling all your developers to remove the variable as
well as editing the ant script to clear out the variable prior to
invoking ant. Something like

     export CLASSPATH=

Or

     set CLASSPATH=

This will help with situations where developers still have the
variable set.

Sent from my iPhone