ant-user mailing list archives

From Gilbert Rebhan <...@schillbaer.de>
Subject Re: ANT: Build Script Error: net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml. It could not be found
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:03:50 GMT
RaviVerma schrieb:
> Hi,
> Initially the error was follows:
> ***************E 1 ******
[...]
> Ant could not find the task or a class this task relies upon.
[...]
> ***************E 1 ******
>
> The build script for the above mentioned error contained these lines:
> ********** Script 1 *******
> <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml"/>
>
> ********** Script 1 *******
> Also for the script 1, the classpath did not contain any references to ant
> contrib jars.
>
> Now the script has been modified to:
> ************ Script 2 *************
> <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml">
>         <classpath>
>         <pathelement
> location="/home/bacmsadm/apache-ant-1.7.1/lib/ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar" />
>         </classpath>
>         </taskdef>
> ************ Script 2 *************
>
> This script results in the error that I have with "ignore" task def.
> Further I have not changed the classpath.

you already told about those errors in your first post.
First error fixed with putting path/to/antcontrib into taskdef with
nested <classpath .../>

i already told i haven't heard of a taskdef named ignore and
asked whether it's maybe a typo or a self written task.
you have to provide more details about that suspicious ignore taskdef,
f.e. show us the line /u06/bacms/xml/clean_build.xml:72

your first error (now fixed) seems to be independant from second error.

Regards, Gilbert