ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Agnew <br...@oopsconsultancy.com>
Subject Re: <xmlcatalog> query
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 12:34:58 GMT
Yes, that works nicely. Thanks!

Brian

On 04/08/2009 13:05, Kronus David wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> if a DTD does not have a public ID (you have to look at the DTD itself, there may be
one eventhough it is not used in the XML), it has just the system one and then this is immediately
the location of the file, how else would you refer to it? Another thing is a mapping of an
URL (which is the system ID in your XML) to a local copy of the referenced DTD, i.e. to a
local URL or filepath. This is probably what you want to do. But I don't think it is possible
to do this directly in an antfile using XMLCatalog element itself. You will probably have
to use Apache XML-commons resolver with an external catalog file such as OASIS XML Catalog.
Then in your antfile you will use something like:

--
Brian Agnew                  http://www.oopsconsultancy.com
OOPS Consultancy Ltd