ant-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject RE: javac can't find source files
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 16:33:49 GMT
I ran into this exact problem, but I don't know if you have the same cause that I did.  In
my case, /tmp was full which is apparently used by javac when performing a build.  Therefore,
I would check free disk space on all of your mount points.

---
Shawn Castrianni

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Baranczak [mailto:mbaranczak@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 11:31 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: javac can't find source files

I'm having a very strange problem with Ant on my new computer. It's a
Mac mini-tower with 2 Xeon processors, and I'm dual-booting it with Mac
OS and Ubuntu Linux. I have a secondary hard drive (HFS+) that I use for
sharing data between the two operating systems - this includes all my
software projects.

When I tried to build one of them under Ubuntu, the build failed. After
some digging around, I realized that javac is not seeing the source
files - when running with -verbose, I see this:

[javac] No sources found.

The weird part is that the exact same projects work on a different
Ubuntu machine, and on Mac OS - but the REALLY WEIRD part is that it
also works when I copy the project from the HFS drive to my Linux home
directory.

I welcome any suggestions. Also, here's a sample build.xml that I'm
using:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project name="test" default="javac">

    <target name="javac">