ant-user mailing list archives

From Alec Fernandez <>
Subject Ant Manual question
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:35:19 GMT

I found this example in the selectors section of the ant manual but I was unable to get it
to work.  If I change <fileset> to <dirset> then it returns the the matching directories
as expected so I don't think my use is incorrect or that I have any typos.

Am I missing something or is this example simply a bit outdated?

Here is an example of how to use the Type Selector to select only directories in ${src}
<fileset dir="${src}">
  <type type="dir"/>

Just what makes that little old ant think he'll move that rubber tree plant?
Everyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant.  -Sammy Cahn

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message