ant-user mailing list archives

From Alec Fernandez <Alec.Fernan...@sas.com>
Subject Ant Manual question
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:35:19 GMT
Hello,

I found this example in the selectors section of the ant manual but I was unable to get it
to work.  If I change <fileset> to <dirset> then it returns the the matching directories
as expected so I don't think my use is incorrect or that I have any typos.

Am I missing something or is this example simply a bit outdated?

-Alec

Here is an example of how to use the Type Selector to select only directories in ${src}
<fileset dir="${src}">
  <type type="dir"/>
</fileset>