ant-user mailing list archives

From lobesquare <lobequad...@googlemail.com>
Subject Copy arbitrary files into jar (generation)
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 18:48:03 GMT

Hello,

i am quite new to ant and would like to modify a generated ant file from
eclipse in that way that certain files are copied into the created jar. Here
is what I tried

<target name="create_run_jar">
        <jar destfile="/dv/ws/my.jar" filesetmanifest="mergewithoutmain">
            <manifest>
                <attribute name="Main-Class" value="ec.main"/>
                <attribute name="Class-Path" value="."/>
            </manifest>
            <fileset dir="/dv/ws/bin"/>

The previous part is generated ... now I try to copy a source folder into
the jar ...

            <fileset dir="/dv/ws/javasources">
        	<include name="**/*.java"/>
             </fileset>

Unfortunately this fails (no folder "javasources" is created in the
resulting jar).

Any hints would be great! :)

Greetings,

   lobequadrat