ant-user mailing list archives

From Nadun Herath <malakaher...@yahoo.com>
Subject Help needed regarding Java task
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 02:50:33 GMT
I am new to apache Ant.

Some part of my build.xml is like this.

<java fork="true" classname="MiniJavaParser" output="result.txt" append="true">
    <classpath>
    <path location="."/>
    </classpath>
    <arg file="ArrayLengthTest.java"/>
    </java>

    <!-- 2 -->
    <java fork="true" classname="MiniJavaParser">
    <classpath>
    <path location="."/>
    </classpath>
    <arg file="ArrayRefTest.java"/>
    </java>

    I have to run a Java program Called MiniJavaParser using different file names as arguements
several
    times using Java Task.  When it runs it gives the message

  "MiniJava program parsed successfully"   or  Encountered errors during parse.

I want to declare a variable as a counter and increment it's value when it gives the message
"MiniJava Program parsed successfully".

What is the approach I should take.

Thank you very much.