ant-user mailing list archives

From Avlesh Singh <avl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use ANT to stop / start a java service wrapper (JBoss)
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 04:06:35 GMT
Well, Ant can invoke shell scripts and commands. In your case it would
possibly be invoking the JBoss's stop.sh, followed by calling an Ant target
that moves your WAR into a specified location and finally invoke the run.sh
script for starting the JBoss server.

Look at Ant's <exec> task here -
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/exec.html

Cheers