ant-user mailing list archives

From Avlesh Singh <avl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to enable compression in SSH/SCP task?
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 19:14:08 GMT

> I would like to know if it is possible to enable compression on SCP task?
> If it is, how?

AFAIK, the compression option is currently not supported in the scp task.
Using the old school exec task in this manner - <exec executable="scp"
...><arg line="-C ..."/></exec>, might be a quick workaround.

If this is currently not possible, where and how can I log an enhancement
> request?

Find details on filing bugs here - http://ant.apache.org/bugs.html

+1 for this enhancement request.

Cheers