ant-user mailing list archives

From Tennis Smith <ten...@tripit.com>
Subject tap2junit query
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2009 21:26:47 GMT
Hi Graham,

I'm using your excellent tap2junit tool to try and convert some test
output.  I'm using ant (version 1.7.1) and running 'junitreport' on the
converted output.

I'm hoping you can understand why junitreport says this:
[junitreport] the file
/opt/cruisecontrol/projects/itinerator/results/AccountContactPeerTest.16589.xml
is not a valid testsuite XML document

The original TAP document was:
# AccountContactPeerTest
ok 1 - google@gmail.com maps to gmail2 provider
1..1
 Looks like everything went fine.

The xml doc created by tap2junit contains:
<testsuites>
  <testsuite failures="0"
             errors="0"
             tests="1"

name="_opt_cruisecontrol_projects_itinerator_results_AccountContactPeerTest_3469">
    <testcase name="1 - google@gmail.com maps to gmail2
provider"></testcase>
    <system-out><![CDATA[# AccountContactPeerTest
ok 1 - google@gmail.com maps to gmail2 provider
1..1
 Looks like everything went fine.
]]></system-out>
    <system-err></system-err>
  </testsuite>
</testsuites>

Both look fine to me, but can you see anything obviously broken here??  I've
attached both files as well.

Thanks,
 -Tennis