ant-user mailing list archives

From David Weintraub <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help to find not replaced variables
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:34:59 GMT
Ah! You want to see if the "replace" failed!

Try this:

*<resoucecount property="files.not.replaced">*
*   <fileset dir="${property.dir}">*
*      <containsregexp expression="@[^@][^@]*@"/>*
*   <fileset>*
*</resourcecount>*
*
<echo>Files failing replace: ${files.not.replaced}</echo>
<fail message="Some value didn't get replaced by replacement macro!">
  <condition>
    <not>
      <equal arg1="${files.not.replaced}" arg2="0"/>
    </not>
  <condition>
</fail>
*

Let's take this apart:

The *<fileset dir="${property.dir}">* should be the directory that contains
the files with the variables being replaced. You then use the *
<containregexp>* to find the files that contain the regular expression "*

The *<resourcecount>* counts the number of files that your
*<fileset>*selects. Thus if the count is greater than zero, at least
one file has a
parameter that wasn't replaced.