ant-user mailing list archives

From David Weintraub <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <available> task hanging
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:07:40 GMT
This could be an OS issue. Referencing the mount could make the OS attempt
to mount the NFS directory, and if NFS hangs, the <available> task will sit
there and wait.

Remember too that it could take some time for the OS to determine it cannot
mount a particular filesystem, so that it could be the <available> task is
working, but you're not giving it long enough to verify that the directory
cannot be mounted. Give it about five minutes and see if it returns from the
<available> task.

You can also wrap your <available> task inside a <waitfor> task.

*<waitfor maxwait="30"
    maxwaitunit="second"
    timeoutproperty="never.mounted">
    <available file="${nfs.mount}"/>