ant-user mailing list archives

From David Weintraub <>
Subject Re: help to find not replaced variables
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 16:38:14 GMT
You can do this with the <copy> task via the <filter>:

A good example is given on this page:

Look for the text "*Copy a set of files to a directory, replacing
@TITLE@with Foo Bar in all files."

*You can also look here: at the
<filter> task.

And, take a look over here too:

This one shows the concept of a "filterset" and how it works with the <copy>
task. It also has some excellent examples.

2009/7/22 Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta <>

> Hello there,
> I am new over here and I need some help.
> There is a script that replace variables in the files.
> And I am trying to write a ant script to find in the replaced files ( into
> folder like workspace/web-inf/ ) variables witch were not replaced..
> Someone can help me?
> Is there some task to do that?
> I am sorry if I am not English is not pretty good.
> Thanks all.
> --
>  Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta
> Graduando em ciência da computação