ant-user mailing list archives

From David Weintraub <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help to find not replaced variables
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 16:38:14 GMT
You can do this with the <copy> task via the <filter>:

A good example is given on this page:

<http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/copy.html>

Look for the text "*Copy a set of files to a directory, replacing
@TITLE@with Foo Bar in all files."

*You can also look here: http://ant.apache.org/manual/index.html at the
<filter> task.

And, take a look over here too:

<http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTypes/filterset.html>

This one shows the concept of a "filterset" and how it works with the <copy>
task. It also has some excellent examples.

--
David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com