ant-user mailing list archives

From David Weintraub <qazw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing "components" of fileset refid?
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 15:01:19 GMT
You can always take a reference to filelists and turn them into a property:

<property name="my_files.prop" refid="my_files"/>
<echo message="List of my_files: ${my_files.prop}"/>

This will put the names of all files in the fileset into that
property. Is that what you're looking for?

--
David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com