ant-user mailing list archives

From Joe Schmetzer <...@exubero.com>
Subject Re: Strategies for reusing targets that require paths
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 20:24:19 GMT
Hi David,

I have used a similar technique in the Ant Script Library:
http://www.exubero.com/asl/

You use your scenario of running unit tests, the ASL defines a number of
targets which set default values for the test classpath, the test cases, and
any other resources. It uses a combination of properties, filesets and
classpaths to configure the compilation and test run targets. In general, I
don't use "ant-call" often at all. Refer to
http://www.exubero.com/asl/asl-java-test.html for details, or download the
ASL to have a peek at the implementations.

Regards,
Joe