ant-user mailing list archives

From Júlio Cesar Bueno Cotta <juliocbco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help to find not replaced variables
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 17:58:03 GMT
I alread have a ant script to replace the variables..and it is working.
What I need is check if all the variables are beeing replaced.
I have a dev.properties where I have lines like this
@vari@=test

each @vari@ is replaced to "test" after I run the script.

But
If I forget to add the variable in the dev.properties , that variable wont
be replaced.
I want to search all the varibles not replaced.
Thanks.